Monday, September 17, 2007

Sick. Sien.

Suffering from food poisoning caused by some unknown reason. All I know is that my stomach started to feel uncomfortable after I took the choc milk this morning. And my bro just suffered from the same series of symptoms 2 days ago...

Anyway I know that there is a pile of "toxic waste" in my body and I just cant figure out how I can get it out. Would appreciate if you can share with me any pain-less ways to do that. (I know that the best way is to use my finger and make myself vomit, but very painful ler.)

No comments: