Saturday, December 27, 2008

Expensive Hobby

No more turning back... Cause I have started my (probably) endless "investment" in photography after I bought the EF-S 18-200mm lense on Xmas day... Most of the people's jaw dropped when they heard that I bought a lense before I actually have a camera... hahahaha....

*Garfield is still in "shock"... hasn't quite really accepted the fact that I'm pouring so much money in this....*

Procured:
1. Canon 400D - bought at USD 315 (RM 1100)
2. Hoya Pro1 Digital UV Filter (for my beloved lense....) - bought at RM 140
3. Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS lens
4. DIY Dry Box
5. Camera Bag

Shopping list:
1. Tripod - maybe RM 300
2. 50mm f/1.8
3. Remote control
4. ......... (to be continued)........

Guess that's all I need for now (at least for 1st 2 years...)

*YJ: still there? or pengsan ady? hahahaha.....*

5 comments:

putojin said...

Hardly breathing now...but I guess I'm already addicted, thus will "persevere" in buying :p

Brian's Mama said...

That's called "poisoned"... hahaha...

mv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mv said...

welcome to the club of expensive hobbies..

may our salaries grow sufficiently to accommodate them...

Shyh Wei said...

Welcome to the club, may the force be with you...
well..u bought a canon, u can become a jedi
only jar jar binks use nikon..hahhaha