Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nightmare

Imagine...
When you open up your camera bag, you find your lens detached from your camera body, both of them sitting "naked" (without the covers) in the bag...

Imagine no further - cause that's what happened to me this morning!!!
I almost cried (again) when I saw this. They have been sitting there naked for 3 days.

I didn't dare to check. Immediately I attached the lens to the body, then I took deep breaths. (Was afraid that I would pass out)

I can only blame myself - for assuming others would have the "general knowledge" of how to put a camera in its bag.

Diving deeper into negativity...

2 comments:

mv said...

er.. i don't think i should touch your camera if i ever see it....

hope its ok?

Something about living rooms said...

a little bit of air and a cleaning kit, it'll survive... well, else a change to another body and a fancy L lens can suffice