Wednesday, June 6, 2007

iGoogle - Cute!

This morning while reading the papers, I came across a piece of review on iGoogle. And since i'm just a procrastinator with nothing to do, I went on to try out the themes and features of iGoogle... and they're so cute =)

The header/theme changes with our local time and weather...

This morning, it looked like this...


The frog and beatle were kicking boards... practising Tae Kwon Do...

But now, in the afternoon, the frog and beatle changed activity ady =)


Just now... late afternoon... they changed activity again... kekeke....

At night... 10pm... not sleeping yet...



So cute... and it allows you to choose widgets for your iGoogle mainpage...

Like mine, I chose a few major newspapers' widgets and also my Gmail. So it's really convenient, 1st thing in the morning, within one webpage, I'm able to read the headlines from 3 papers plus check my mail =)

And most importantly... it's so cute....

No comments: