Sunday, July 22, 2007

1st day in Houston

We arrived at the hotel about 12am last night after 24 hours of flight and transits. Was very very exhausted and the jet lag was causing me headaches. Then I started to wonder whether I'm really those "travelling" type of people. The kinda adventurous spirit that I had when I travelled alone around California 2 years ago seemed to have evaporated. I dont really feel that excited to be away. Instead, I started to really miss everything that I have in Malaysia.

My bed baby doggy garfield wira and mobile communication... Maybe I'm too used to talking over the phone everyday for an hour, too used to driving around without having to walk (today we walked 15 mins under the burning sun just to get to Wal Mart)... I'm just home sick...

Using a public computer in the lobby now, coz azl is using the laptop....

Will have more updates (and photos) when I get the laptop (if I have time)...

(time shown is local time in Houston)

No comments: