Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thanks =)

Today is a happy day (though a rather unlucky one)...
I received wishes from garfield, Jun Hao, Qian Zheng, Chin Liang, Wen Jie, CQ, Lian See, Yew Fatt, Sook Fun, TL, FS, Mildred, Yew Jin
Received 2 lovely presents from Mildred and garfield =) thanks a lot... hugs...

And garfield brought me to Roadhouse Grill (along Jln Ampang) for dinner =)
well, why I said today was a rather unlucky day? We took bus to the restaurant. But it rained so heavily until we got stucked at the bus stop overlooking the restaurant for almost 15 mins. And when we finally ran into the place, both our pants r half wet. I was shivering top to bottom when I sat down at the table...
But the soup and hot drink was good, particularly for a cold hungry person like me...

Chic "o" Chino (cappucino + milo) RM 4.50
a bucket of peanuts on the table - eat all you can for free =P

Hot Chicken Pasta Soup RM7.50


Super big portion Fish and Chips RM 18.90

Country Chicken Chop with mushroom sauce RM 23.90

Well, gotta go back to packing now... flying in 3 days time and my bag is still half empty...

No comments: