Sunday, July 1, 2007

Transformers

Spent whole day in KLCC: morning went to work out at gym (and i'm getting more and more addicted to gym), and afternoon we watched Transformers...

I've never been a fan of transformers, so I went in with a total blank mind with no idea of what's going on at all except knowing that these transformers are a pile of metal pieces who "
transforms" =P

Well, overall I liked the movie. Plenty of humour in it, in fact the whole cinema laughed all the way (except of the final fighting part of course). And the auto-bots are so cute =P but the downside of the movie is, the actions are just too exciting for me until i felt a bit drowsy with those flying up and down scenes...

And another surprise - Linkin Park's what I've done is a major soundtrack, and it appeared in the movie!! (i'm ashamed to say that I'm a LP fan...)

2 comments:

mv said...

eh? y ashamed to say ur LP fan leh?

tak paham wor.

p/s : i got no computer at work yet.. so cannot chat with u..

Brian's Mama said...

Err, coz as a faithtul LP fan, I should have known that What I've Done is featured in the movie...